Give Ignition Go a try. But start off on the right foot! Be sure to follow these steps carefully to get the most out of Ignition Go.
GETTING STARTED: INSTALL STEPS
- Install NPM node.js: package manager for node modules
- GIT clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/ci-blox/Ignition-Go.git myigosite
- Change directory to new site/web app root
- Install Bower bower: manager for bower components
npm install -g bower
- Install all the NPM and bower components
- Install and run 'gulp' (note that gulp will run continuously in 'watch' mode, watching for css and js changes).
npm install gulpthen
- (Optional, required in production) In Apache, map the public folder to localhost or other url Example: in your httpd-vhosts.conf file, add new section and restart Apache
- Create an empty mysql db Example: use HeidiSQL and create both a database and a user with privileges to new database
- Go to http://[your web root from step 5]/install/init in your browser to finish using install wizard eg if you had created virtual host igotestlocal.com, then go to http://igotestlocal.com/install/init in your browser.